My Inspiration

Thank you for visting my blog. You will find fabulous information on how to improve your health and work your way to wellness. If you want to lose weight, eat healthier, start exercising, or live an illness free life; you will find useful tips here. It is my passion to help others live a healthier lifestyle. Everyday I have the privilege of helping my patients acheive their health goals.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Health Hint #5 Healthy Snacks

Healthy snacking during the day is beneficial and aids in weight loss. Good choices include an apple with natural peanut butter, low fat cheese with a couple whole grain crackers, low fat yogurt, nuts, or carrot sticks. Two small snacks during the day helps to fight hunger and maintains your metabolism. Avoid snacking on cookies, candy, chips, and ice cream because of their high calorie and fat content. Excessive snacking during the day or night can lead to weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment