My Inspiration

Thank you for visting my blog. You will find fabulous information on how to improve your health and work your way to wellness. If you want to lose weight, eat healthier, start exercising, or live an illness free life; you will find useful tips here. It is my passion to help others live a healthier lifestyle. Everyday I have the privilege of helping my patients acheive their health goals.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Health Goal for 2010

I hope my last post inspired your to set a health goal and create an action plan! The key is to be excited about your goal and stay motivated to achieve it.
My health goal for this year is to run a half marathon. I already registered for the Lehigh Valley Half Marathon, which takes place on Sunday April 25. I am really excited. My husband has also signed up to run with me. This is our first half marathon. I love to run; it is my favorite work out. I feel great when I complete a run and training for the race is great motivation.

I would like to hear about your health goals. Please post your goal in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment