My Inspiration

Thank you for visting my blog. You will find fabulous information on how to improve your health and work your way to wellness. If you want to lose weight, eat healthier, start exercising, or live an illness free life; you will find useful tips here. It is my passion to help others live a healthier lifestyle. Everyday I have the privilege of helping my patients acheive their health goals.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why Do You Eat?

Have you ever thought about why are you eating? We often think about what we eat, rationalizing unhealthily food choices at times. I will challenge you to think about why you are eating. We eat for many reasons hunger, boredom, stress, and social situations to name a few. We need to eat to provide energy for our body. Hunger is our cue that we need to eat. Thinking about what you eat is also a good habit so you can make healthy choices. Before you put food in your mouth think about what and why you are eating it. If the reason is boredom or stress, put the food down and find something else to do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience. I have seen similar success in my practice with these conditions.

    ReplyDelete